Personal Gear Guide with Sportsman's Box
Who we are
Our Personal Gear Guide plays a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience on our team. Each Gear Guide makes an impact by finding their client the perfect gear through genuine relationships and an unparalleled shopping experience. You’ll be on the front line, providing personal gear services and support to customers through chat, email and phone. Additionally, you will receive training and mentorship to be successful. If you're looking to be a part of an innovative team and building a career in the hunting and fishing industry, then you've found your calling! Start Part Time or Full Time.
What you’ll do
- Manage inbound leads communication via email, phone, or chat and managing existing Sportsman's Box members and accounts.
- Provide gear advice and support based on members needs, fit, and sportsmanstyle or sportswomanstyle preferences.
- Manage genuine relationships with members to ensure they receive high quality service
- Listen to member feedback and incorporate it in your outfitting suggestions and delight customers with considerate care and attention to detail
- Prioritize, organize, and manage your members needs
- Pack boxes using our inventory or select merchandise personalize to each member and schedule follow ups monthly.
Who you are
- A sales-minded individual. You love helping others, create positive experiences and know how to hustle.
- A collaborator. You’re team oriented and value long-lasting relationships.
- A lover of gear. You’re creative and excited about all things hunting and fishing gear.
- Driven and self-assured. You are accountable to quotas, goals and hustle to hit them.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- Humble. You take direction well, seek feedback and constantly try to improve.
- Resourceful and adaptable. You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
What your background may look like
- 0-2 years of sales, retail / hospitality, or customer service experience
- Interested in sales and account management and are excited to coordinate, build relationships and work with our members.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, you can juggle several tasks with ease
- Proficient with email organization, google drive, and have intermediate technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and working well under pressure
How we work
- With and for our customers. Our Gear Guides focus on delivering a great experience to all of our members and maintain relationships through a digital and cellular space.
- With style. We gain and share gear knowledge with our members to help them feel confident and most importantly, that all their gear needs are taken care of with our expertise.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of outfitters and member base. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices, most personal outfitters are able to enjoy their work from the comfort of their own home.
- With a solid foundation. We don’t cold call. Leads are provided to help you in building and maintaining a successful book of business.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our team is a crucial piece or driving revenue for our regional and on-site business. We work together, achieve together and build together.
A few of our perks
- One on One Training from Owner
- Performance based compensation plan with monthly bonus eligibility
- Gear discounts for personal use
Are you a good fit and ready to being a career in the hunting and fishing industry? Please email your Resume and Short Bio letting us know why you are a good fit as two separate Google Drive documents email@example.com