At Sportsman's Box, we offer a variety of Sportsman's Box Memberships (each, a “Membership”). Please review these Sportsman's Box Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel or we terminate your account.
By purchasing a Membership, you agree to the terms below, as well as our Terms and Conditions.
1. Monthly Memberships. A “Monthly” Membership consists of an initial monthly product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional monthly Box sent out monthly thereafter.
2. Seasonal Memberships. A “Seasonal” Membership consists of an initial seasonal product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional seasonal Box sent out quarterly thereafter – Winter (December), Spring (March), Summer (June), Fall (September).
If you sign up for a Seasonal Membership, you will be immediately billed (as a non-refundable minimum purchase) and that season’s Box or a Welcome Box will be the first box you receive. The Welcome Box is offered in between seasons and may contain past seasons’ products and other products. The specific box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Thereafter, your credit card will be charged up to a month in advance of the subsequent seasonal box shipment date, and every season (so, four times a year) thereafter.
Seasonal Memberships automatically renew each “Season” (i.e., calendar quarter) and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged as described above.
3. Annual Memberships. If you choose an Annual Membership, your subscription will include the same Boxes as you would receive under a Seasonal Membership. If you sign up for an Annual Membership, you will be immediately billed (as a non-refundable minimum purchase).
Annual Memberships automatically renew on the next billing date after your first four boxes (which will include the Welcome Box if that is your first box) and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next annual Membership term (i.e., four seasonal boxes) up to a month before the then-current Box is shipped.
4. Cancellation Policy. Customers may cancel at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships.
In order to cancel your Subscription, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate that you wish to cancel and help us improve by letting us know why you are cancelling; (b) Head over to Contact Us HERE and request cancellation. There are no cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For Seasonal Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next Season. For Annual Memberships, you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next annual period.
5. Select Memberships. Each Box contains a random assortment of Product gear, calls, sprays or the like. Select Members, however, are permitted to choose certain types of Products, as we determine each season.
6. Add-Ons. Every season we may offer additional, discounted products that Members may add to that season’s Box (“Add-Ons”). Add-Ons for Seasonal Members are billed at time of purchase and Added to next shipment.
7. Shipping and Taxes. Stated prices for Membership and merchandise do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We may charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase.