The Founder’s Club Membership Terms
Memberships include: the Executive, the Pro, the Weekender
At Sportsman’s Box, we offer a variety of memberships (each, a “Membership”). Please review these Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel your Membership or we otherwise terminate your account.
1. Seasonal or Quarterly Box Memberships. A “Quarterly” Box Membership consists of an initial product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional Box sent out each quarterly month thereafter.
If you sign up for a Quarterly Box Membership, you will be immediately billed the price listed in USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable) as a non-refundable minimum purchase and that season’s Box or a Welcome Box will be the first Box you receive. The specific Box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability or may be based on the specific promotional code that you choose to use. The Welcome Box is offered in between seasons once the current season’s Box has sold out or it may be offered at a discounted purchase price through specific promotional codes. It may contain past seasons’ products and other products curated specifically for the Welcome Box. If you choose to use a coupon to purchase a discounted Welcome Box while the current season’s Box is still available, you may, depending on availability, be billed after 21 days for your next Box, which will be the current seasonal Box. Your Membership will then continue according to our quarterly schedule and your credit or debit card will be charged the price according to your membership level in USD (plus shipping and taxes, if applicable) up to a month in advance of the subsequent quarterly Box shipment date, and every season thereafter.
The Membership is for an ongoing service that is billed each season and will be automatically charged to your payment method on file. Unless you cancel in accordance with these Membership Terms https://www.sportsmansbox.com/pages/sportsmans-box-membership-terms, you will continue to be charged as described above.
2. Annual or Yearly Paid Box Memberships. If you choose an Annual Box Membership, your Membership will include the same Boxes as you would receive under a Quarterly Membership, as outlined above. If you sign up for this Membership, you will be immediately billed the price according to the membership level in USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable), as a non-refundable minimum purchase.
Annual Memberships automatically renew on the next billing date after receipt of your first four boxes (which will include the Welcome Box if that is your first box) and, unless you cancel your Membership in accordance with these Membership Terms, your payment method on file will be automatically charged for the next Annual or Yearly Membership term as according to the membership level price in USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable) for four quarterly Boxes) up to a month before the then-current Box is shipped.
3. Select Memberships. Each Box may contain an assortment of product colors, scents, prints, and the like, as applicable. Select Members generally have more opportunities to customize their Box each season compared to non-Select Members. All Annual Members are automatically upgraded to Select Memberships. We may also award Select Memberships to Quarterly Members based on purchase history and otherwise at our discretion, or permit Members to pay to upgrade to a Select Membership.
4. Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your Membership with us at any time, subject to the time frames below.
In order to cancel your Membership, you must do one of the following: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate that you wish to cancel your Membership, and follow the instructions that we send you in response.
There are no cancellation fees. Unless you are on paying for the Founder’s Club membership on a Monthly Payment Plan. Since we ship you the higher valued box right away, you must have paid for that membership term in full before cancelling your membership.
Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For Seasonal Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next Season. For Annual Memberships, this means that you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next annual period (in other words, prior to the next billing date after receipt of your first four Boxes). Cancelling your Membership does not provide you a refund for Membership payments already processed, nor does it stop a pending charge. Your cancellation will go into effect for the following billing cycle.
5. Additional Boxes. Members may choose to send their orders to a different address than their own (within the countries that Sportsman’s Box currently ships to). Additional Boxes may be purchased subject to quantity limits at the discretion of the Company. Additional Boxes are not subject to renewal, but you must have an active Membership to purchase them.
6. Add-Ons and Edit Sales. Every season we may offer additional, discounted products that Members may add to that season’s Box (“Add-Ons”) or may purchase in between seasons in our Members-only sales events (“Edit Sales”). Add-Ons and Edit Sales are limited time, Members-only sales events, during which Members may add or remove products from their order. All items included in the Member’s order at the conclusion of the sale are automatically charged to the payment method on file. Add-Ons are generally billed in conjunction with the billing dates for that season’s Box, and are shipped along with your Box, if you are receiving a Box. Edit Sale orders are generally billed approximately 48 hours after the close of the sale, and shipped within two weeks of successful billing.
7. Taxes and Shipping and Handling. Stated prices for Membership and other products (including Edit Sale products and Add-Ons) do not include any customs, duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. Please also note that shipping and handling fees currently apply to all shipments outside the contiguous United States.
9. Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Sportsman’s Box HQ
157 Pittsburg St
Dallas, TX 75207